Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Best settings for mic. recording?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_m_n's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What is the best configuration for recording with a microphone? Which input shall I use?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you should not use the mic-input becouse the quality of sound is not very good. I haven't tried the mic-input for a long time, but I think the only way to use a microphone right is to use somthing that makes your microphone louder externaly. Somthing like a 'hardware-mixer' or whatever you use. Sometimes I think the EWS64 is not what it promised to be. Sad but true. You can play with it but you can not work with it. On the other hand micorphone-inputs are not working very well with other soundcards.

    Dirk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •